Production 1: Starting to film
Spencer and I have begun to film in the hospital. We decided that our storyboard wasn’t how we wanted to approach our film, so we are going a little off on our own and tweaking a few things as we go. I emailed a record company for permission to use their music, and I don’t expect to hear back from them for a few weeks. I hope that they respond in time. The music we want to use is titled My Tears Are Becoming A Sea by M83. The song enraptures the emotions that COVID is making us feel, with loud instrumentals and lack of words. Plan B is to use royalty free music, which isn’t terrible. I have a few songs in mind from the website that was given to us, so I’m not too concerned when it comes to music.
The filming in the hospital was very minimal. It was just a few wide shots of empty hallways, with the occasional nurse or patient. We have yet to get our interviews with some of the nurses, or record the narration.
Comments
Post a Comment