Production 7: University Town Center

 I went back to UTC today with a few friends of mine. I went around some streets and allies to capture some shots of the emptiness. It ended up working out very well for me since there was no one on the street except for the occasional couple taking a stroll. We also went into the mall to see how populated it was, and to my luck, it wasn’t very full. We went into a few stores to see how the mask policy was affecting customers. Stores were handing out free masks because they were required but only in shops, not outside of them. I filmed the main part of the mall that was the most populated, even though there were only a few people around, mainly lounging on couches between shopping trips. The lack of population definitely influenced our COVID film because looking back before the pandemic, the mall was always populated, now it is almost bone dry of life. 

Comments