Production 4: New Years
I went to a party for New Years and there were a lot of people here. There was a time where we were all gathered around the fire just talking, a few stragglers out playing cornhole. There were a lot of people home from college for the holidays, some of which haven’t seen each other in months. We were all clustered together for a long period of time, again, no masks in sight. But even though there was a lack of facial covering, like I said in my previous post, it was relaxing. It felt like the pandemic hadn’t existed when we all were sitting outside, talking by a fire. I pulled out my phone to film some shots, circling around the fire. Looking back at them now, they are quite fuzzy and shaky, so I don’t know if they’re the best quality to use for the film, but it would have been a neat idea to use them as a contrast for the hospital shots that will be featured in the film. I also recorded us watching the ball drop. It was such a surreal moment looking at the t.v., live from New York, and not seeing anyone there. It made me wonder, will it still be like this is a year?
Comments
Post a Comment