Production 5: Back to School

We are back at school now, which makes filming a bit more difficult since we had a lot of time over break. I do plan on going back to the hospital today in order to film some more hallway shots, along with get an interview from a nurse. Within the next week, I will be trying to make my way to downtown and back to UTC to film some more shots, but this time something more contrasting, like night and day at each location, along with their populations and how many people are wearing masks or how many people are actually following CDC guidelines. We are running very slim on time, so getting all these clips in and edited is crucial. Spencer has a better hand at editing than I do, so I’m going to edit all of the clips together while he does the voice over narrative. Once again, I will be on my skateboard in order to get some moving shots, but this time, I want to get a birds-eye view from the top of a building. I think this effect will get a better perspective of a bustling street at night or in the day. I also want to try and do a time-lapse, but I don’t think my equipment will allow me to do so. 

Comments