Production 6: Hospital Shots

 Today I called after work to go film at the hospital, but they said they were too busy to allow me to interview one of their nurses. They never specified as to why I couldn’t film, however, I hope to get an interview in before our project is due. Spencer already got his interview from a Sarasota Memorial nurse, which is good because at least we have one nurse down. I spoke to him about it, and he said that if we can’t get both it will be alright because we already have one. I want to try and get two though to still show that comparison of two families and two different hospitals, but if not, we can always improvise or change up the script a bit.  

Next week, I plan on heading over to UTC to get some more night shots on my cruiser board, along with shots inside of the mall. Last time, my night shots were very blurry, so I hope to get better shots this time around. I also have not heard back from the music company yet. I hope they respond because I really like the song they produced, but if not, we can always improvise. Music is crucial to this documentary, so I really hope that all goes well. 

 

Comments